heres some solid advice for you upcoming high school freshman this year: dont join the anime club
i wish i had this fucking advice
took me till the next year to shake off the bad vibes
Under socialism you only work for fun when you feel like it :^)
"Why do you want this job?"
Because under capitalism I am forced to sell my labor in order to subsist.
Under socialism, you are forced by the state to give your labour in exchange for completely pointless pay under pain of death.
LOL it’s so funny because the first post is grounded in actual theory of capitalism and your reply to it is grounded in… ??? idk??? 20th century red scare bullshit???
You are aware that people laugh not only at pictures on the internet (or media in general), right? I mean, sure, I find very little internet content funny anymore but actual human interaction yields as much laughter as ever.
there are honestly tears in my eyes because everything after stage five is so funny
i’m thankful my childhood was filled with imagination and bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes you get on a picture
I have a few scars that serve as proof that I had a childhood that predated apps and Twitter.
We have these posters lastered around town. It says, in childish writing, “Ala has bruises”, which is a play on a basic Polish sentence “Ala ma kota” (Ala has a cat), with the smaller script basically instructing the reader to notice the signs of violence.
What kind of fucked up world do we have to live in that bruises on a child are not only abnormal but also immediately interpreted as a sign of domestic violence?
"Ala ma siniaki"? Bardzo kurwa dobrze, przynajmniej bawi się aktywnie zamiast siedzieć i nakurwiać w engry berds.
One lucky winner will be sent a carton with these supplies:
- 1 brand new copy of Letters from Iwo Jima
- 1 model of an F6F Hellcat
- 3 Pins (USAAF, Rep. of China, Memphis Belle)
- 1 pocket size trivia book
- 1 fantastic book describing classic WWII dogfights.
Naturally, there’s some fine print to keep in mind:
- You do not need to be following me. I mean, sure, if you love history and planes and historical planes, you’re welcome to… but it’s by no means necessary to win.
- I ship where ever.
- Reblogs are what count. Likes do not. There’s not really a limit on how often you reblog, but be a sensible human being, please.
- No giveaway blogs. You will be disqualified.
- Giveaway ends August 24th, at 12:01 am. I will be determining the victor via random.org. Please, keep your ask box open. If you do not reply to me within 72 hours I will determine a different victor.
- Please be comfortable with giving me your address and personal information, should you win.
I have no tongue for it.
No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad,
Why we fought or why we died.
No, all that matters is that two stood against many.
That’s what’s important.
Valor pleases you, Crom, so grant me one request —
Grant me revenge!
And if you do not listen, then the Hell with you!
|—||Conan The Barbarian, prayer at the “Battle Of The Mounds” (via der-prinz-aus-stahl)|
they think Mozart and the Sami are black so Cleo isn’t too much of a stretch for them
on tumblr a historical figure is black until proven otherwise.
oh wait, actually even if they’re 100% proven otherwise they’re still black most of the times.
I believe it happened, yes. However, I do believe the numbers were inflated.
On what grounds? What historical account do you have? Or you trying to allegedly say Zionism historians or the state manipulated the facts and record?
Basically what she says here [xxxxx]
tl;dr version: there is not enough ash to match with six million. if six million were cremated.. each person can fill one shoebox. now.. multiply that by six million. do you realize how many metric tons of ash that is? There was never, while Auschwitz was being satelite monitored, evidence of this ash being trucked off or disposed of. You can not just make a small mountain of ash disappear.
“Auschwitz was being satelite monitored”